Creating Beautiful, Natural Smiles in Cape Coral
Creating a beautiful smile can be completely life changing. With Dr. Pette and his team on your side, you will be confident in your smile as they are dental perfectionists.
Renewed Confidence, Beautiful Smile
Your new, radiant smile is possible in just a few visits due to the advancements in modern technology, giving you confidence in your smile when you leave our office.
At Modern Dental of Cape Coral, our doctors have a multitude of cutting edge techniques and tools to provide you with options to change the esthetics of your smile which will fit into your budget and scheduling needs.
New Patient Cosmetic Consultation
To begin your smile makeover, a full examination of your teeth, gums and occlusion (bite) will be assessed.
Our doctors will review your treatment options to provide you with the radiant smile you desire. Many cosmetic procedures are very affordable, and do not require surgery, yet make a dramatic improvement to your smile.
Enhance Your Smile In One Or Two Treatments
Worried transforming your smile will take to much time away from work to come for office visits? You are in luck!
Many of our cosmetic procedures to rejuvenate your smile can be completed in one or two visits. These treatments can include teeth whitening, veneers, and dental bonding.
How Can Cosmetic Dentistry Help?
What would you like to change about your smile?
- Chips or rough spots. These can often be handled with dental bonding, which is the application of tooth-colored composite resin to repair a decayed, chipped, fractured or discolored tooth.
- Broken-down teeth. Porcelain crowns, inlays or onlays are usually used to handle broken-down teeth.
- Uneven or misshapen teeth. Recontouring can reshape your teeth. Porcelain veneers are another option.
- Stained or yellow teeth. Brighten your smile with bleach application or porcelain veneers.
- Cavities or silver (metal) fillings. Tooth-colored fillings and can also replace your unsightly metal fillings.
- Gaps between the teeth. Significant gapping is treated with orthodontics. For a fast and very effective treatment, small gaps can be closed with porcelain veneers or, in some cases, dental bonding.
- Crooked teeth. Porcelain veneers can give a uniform look to your smile.
- Gummy smile or irregular gum line. Modern Dental Cape Coral uses laser treatment to address gum disease, to eliminate excess gum tissue and for gum reshaping and contouring.
- Missing teeth. Dental implants can be used in various ways to provide you with natural-looking, strong, natural feeling teeth.
- Cracked teeth. Dental bonding can repair cracked teeth.
- Bad bite. Invisalign treatment can adjust a bad bite. Along with virtual invisibility, Invisalign® is a more comfortable straightening solution for most people compared to standard orthodontics.
Some of the cosmetic services we provide include:
- Teeth Whitening
- Gummy Smile Surgery
- Veneers and Crowns
- Tooth Bonding
- Invisalign Teeth Straightening Treatment
- Dental Implants
To make an appointment, call (239) 610-6200